- The girls are grabbing things like crazy! If we dangle a toy over them, they will grab it and throw it around. They will also reach for toys while lying on their mat. They love grabbing at our faces now. Quinn is always grabbing my mouth. They also love to grab at anything on the table (ie. food, cups and cutlery).
- Teagan has learned to play 'peek-a-boo.' We will cover her face with a blankie and say, "Where's Teagan?" She will proudly pull the blankie off with a huge smile on her face!
- Quinn loves to be pulled up when she's lying down. She now reaches out wanting someone to grab her hands to pull her up.
- They are working hard on sitting up. They can usually sit on there own for about 10-20 seconds before toppling over. They are still a bit wobbly but we're getting there :)
- They're definitely ready to start solids. They are always following food and drinks to our mouths. While they might be ready, I don't know if I am! I'm happy that I've been able to give them breastmilk for the past six months. I'll continue to breastfeed until they're ready to stop (although if it were up to Teagan, she'd nurse until she was 5, which for the record, will not happen!).
- Teagan often sleeps on her stomach now. This made me nervous at first but she's very strong and can easily push herself up on her hands or roll back over.
I hope that the next six months are as fun as the last! I love you, girls!